Hi there! My name is Dani, and I've been working in the animation industry since I graduated from university in 2015.
If you wish to get in contact, please either leave a message on the contact page, or email me here: Danibethel94@gmail.com
Thank you for checking out my site!
Head of Animation Assist
Working in TV Paint.
Responsible for supervising animation assist on a pitch for an animated feature film.
Developed the clean up and colour approach.
Freelance Comic Artist / Animation Assistant
Bedside Press, The Gate Films, The Line
Worked as a comic artist for “Gothic Tales of Haunted Love”, a kickstarter-funded comics anthology, to be released in 2018.
Worked as an animation assistant on the baby for the Hoover advert campaign.
Worked as an animation assistant for The Line on a Birchall Tea advert.
Trainee Storyboard Artist
- Participated in storyboard training course hosted by Blue Zoo studios.
- Learnt the software PanelForge.
- Created storyboards from scripts of ‘Digby’ and ‘Miffy’s Adventures’.
Character Colour Artist/Animation assistant
- Worked on Gorillaz 2017 album campaign as colourist/animation assistant
- Problem solved with small team, to create colouring process for TV Paint for VR music video ‘Saturnz Barz’
Inbetweener, key artist
2D animation inbetweener and key artist, working on the TV short “Bear Hunt”, using TV paint.
Worked as a key animator, in-betweener, and clean-up artist on the TV series Tobar an Cheoil, using the software TV paint.
Junior Assistant Animator/inbetweener
Worked as an inbetweener, clean-up artist and assistant on the feature film Ethel and Ernest (2016), using the software TV Paint.
Worked as a clean up artist in Photoshop, for the short film To Build a Fire (2016).
Flash animator, junior character designer, storyboard artist
- Storyboarded a 3 minute pilot for a children’s TV series.
- Designed background characters, assisted with main character turnarounds.
- Animated characters in Flash.
1st in Animation Production (BA)
Arts University Bournemouth
|2015||ToonBoom excellence , Toonboom CEO Michel Besner|
Photoshop, TV Paint, ToonBoom, Flash, Traditional drawing, Pixel art